Wednesday, July 13, 2011

It's a GIRL!!!!



Yesterday, we had our 20 week ultrasound and we were very excited to find out the gender.  Samuel wanted it to be a girl, but for some reason thought it was a boy, and I think because of my girly nature, deep down inside, I wanted it to be a girl.  However, I would have been happy with a boy, just as long as the baby is healthy.  But it's a girl!! and we are thrilled.  We are going to name her Maddyson Elaine Aedo.  I hope she doesn't have too many problems with people spelling her name wrong or pronouncing it incorrectly.  haha :D  I had tons of issues with that,and still do, so I guess it is not too bad.  haha
I think Samuel is the perfect to take on a family of girls.  He is very good with them and is learning how to deal with our emotions better and better everyday.  And he really does like all the girlyness and the cuteness of girls.  He likes when we do Amilee's hair or when I get new jewelry or shoes or paint Amilee's nails, so I think girls for children for him are perfect. And he loves that his girls love him so much too. 
but we are excited and can't wait for that special moment when we welcome another precious spirit into this world!!!

No comments: