Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I Hate This Part Right Here

As much as I love the outcome of being pregnant...I hate this part.  I hate where you have a little bump, but still feel fat and mostly disgusting.  I am definitely not that person that loves being pregnant and feels better than they ever have.  I just want to fast forward the whole nine months and get to the end result.
And needless to say, everyone is telling me my bump is getting so cute, but I have a really hard time enjoying it right now. I don't like people pointing out that I am getting bigger or anything, because to me, its not cute yet.......hopefully I will learn to like it.  haha

probably not.  But I am excited for the end result, having the actual baby and bringing new life into this world and into our growing little family.  That part is exciting.

No comments: