Friday, August 5, 2011

Time Flies too Fast!!!

I am sitting here watching a movie, blogging and waiting on my homemade ice cream to get done, and I am watching Amilee, thinking that time has flown by too fast!! she will be 20 months here in a few days, and 2 before I know it, and I can't even think about where the time has gone.  This last year has just went by in a flash and I don't like it.  I still remember her being like this.....



And now, she is so big and grown up and looking like this....


she is not a baby anymore, she is a little girl, and growing into her own strong little personality.  She is so much like me, but yet like Samuel with her own little quirks thrown in too!! I love watching her grow and develop and do new things and become more proficient at other things.  It is amazing how much they learn.  But some days, I still miss my little baby.  I miss our rare, but sweet cuddle moments and the times when she needed me for everything.
I guess it is a good thing we are expecting another one for those days when I really want to have a little baby around here.  But I just can't get over how fast time is going and how it never slows down, even when I think some days go by so slowly!! Crazy what a thing time is~~

No comments: