Monday, September 19, 2011

New Member of the Family

Haha, I know this title is deceiving, but I have not had baby Maddy yet.  I still have a couple of months to go.  But my brother and sister in law did have their baby girl this morning, which is so exciting. We are planning on going to see her today when Jolene gets off work.  I am so excited for them.  They also have a little boy who is one month older than Amilee, so our kids are close in age and that will be really fun for them when they are a little bit older. 

I also can't help but think that Baby Maddy will be here so soon.  I know it is two months away, but that is going to go so fast!! and then we will have our own new member of the family.  We are getting really excited, but I am really nervous too.  I just keep wondering what it will be like to take care of two children who are both majorly dependent on mom.  At least Amilee can do a lot of things for herself, but she has a ton of energy and needs to always be entertained and loves rough housing and such.  I think she will try to be a big help too though.  She loves babies and she is always trying to help them or help their moms with whatever they are doing.  But still a little nervous. This is uncharted territory, not only for us, but also for this household.  Nobody has really been around a newborn day in and day out for a long time.  Katie and Bella never have, so it will definitely be an adjustment for all of us. 


Can't wait to go see Baby Malia today!! so exciting and fun!!

No comments: