Saturday, March 5, 2011

Day Five

A picture of your favorite memory
So I couldn't just think of one memory...I thought of a few.  The first is when I got married
Samuel and I were married August 23, 2008 in Dallas, TX!  We were sealed in the Dallas, TX temple for all time and eternity.  It was beautiful and I am so happy that I am married to my Samuel.  I am very excited for the years we have to come and the many things that are in front of us.



My next favorite memory is when Amilee was born.

  And now, I can't say it was the exact moment because my labor was quite painful, but after I was in my recovery room, it was quite peaceful and I loved having my little miracle.  She was so beautiful and sweet.  I remember the first few days at home were so peaceful and everything just felt quite right.
This picture is from when she was a couple of weeks old.  I hate me in it....I hate the way I look from being pregnant til like Amilee was 6 or 7 months!! ugh. lol.  I love my doll Amilee. She is quite wonderful!! She is so sweet and fun and I love watching her little personality develop everyday.  It's great.

No comments: