Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Maddyson update

Oh man, how time flies! Maddyson turned five months old on Sunday.  She is such a good baby.  We are very lucky.
Right now, she
-sleeps through the night
-eats rice cereal, bananas and carrots
-rolls from tummy to back and back to tummy...she is a rolling machine!!
-is trying to scoot
-loves to play with her big sister
-has the biggest smile
-is a total momma's girl
-has no hair...well she has a little fuzz, but the first stuff fell out way late!!
-is about to fit into 6 to 9 months clothes!!!

We love Miss Maddyson so much. She is a wonderful addition to our family and I love watching her grow everyday.  I love watching my girls interact.  It is so cute.  I love my sweet girl!! Here are some pics!!















1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Amilee is so grown up! She looks like she has a ton of personality like her momma! And oh my goodness Maddyson is ADORABLE! I love her chubby cheeks & big eyes! So cute Angelee! Miss you!
p.s. i like your hair color/cut!