Sunday, March 4, 2012

Worst blogger

I am the worst blogger ever, and I hate it. But this month has been crazy busy!! but I will get better!!
Samuel was promoted to assistant manager at Costa Vida, which is awesome, but that means he is working way more, which is hard on me, because then I have little time to do anything other than watch the kids. I have also been busy with school and will only get busier as I have two more classes to finish by April 25!! and to top things off, Samuel has to work on school too and we are moving over the next couple of weeks. I am excited to move, but I didn't think it would be so soon. We just started looking last week, or the week before, but we felt right about this place, and I am excited to go. We get the keys Monday.More to come!! lots of love!

No comments: