Wednesday, February 1, 2012

February already???

Wow!! This past month flew by!! I feel like a horrible mom; I haven't been taking enough pictures of Maddyson.  I need to work on that.  I have also been a horrible blogger, but I feel like I am just so busy with the two girls and then trying to school on top of that.  Life is busy, but great.  Here is a little update with pictures to come tomorrow or the next day.
Samuel starts his new position as Assistant Manager tomorrow at Costa Vida.   He is a little nervous, but I think everything will work out for the best.  Hopefully we will be able to move out in a few months too with the extra income. Samuel is also working on school and being a dad.  He is busy with his crazy work schedule and it is only going to get worse.  He is so cute with the girls; I love it.
Amilee is busier than ever.  She is talking more and more everyday and learns new words all the time.  She is a great big sister too.  She is so fun also.  i love my little Amilee.  but oh my, is she two!!! It could be worse, but we definitely have a few rough days every now and again.  right now she is getting her molars, so that is no fun!!
Maddyson weighs 11 and a half pounds and she is such a happy, smiley baby. She is a great sleeper!! I love it.  She got shots today, and that was so sad, but she has done really well today.  Her blessing was a couple of weeks ago, and that was such a special day.  It was great. Maddy loves to smile, and she is liking a few toys.  I love her so much!!!
And me, well I am a busy mom.  I am working on school and many sewing projects and serving my friends and family.  I keep very busy, and might just need a pedicure or something coming up soon.  haha I am wanting to make a cheesecake or something soon; I am getting the urge.  haha.  I am truly falling in love with sewing.  It is so fun, and a great outlet for me.  I wish I had more time to sew, but I know that will come with time.
 We saw Gladys Knight and her choir on Sunday night, and it was amazing.  I know there were so many people touched by her testimony and by the spirit that was communicated and felt through the beautiful words and music.  I was also inspired too, and I can't help but think about what else I can do for the cause.  This work is bigger than my family.  i have more to do.  And I can't help but be so proud of Chris for serving his mission and following the Lord.  He has six more months and I know he will keep bringing more souls unto the Lord.  It is awesome!!
All is well!! more to come!! love you all!!

No comments: