Friday, February 25, 2011

Day Two

A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest


Other than Samuel, my brother Chris is my best friend. He is currently serving a mission for the LDS church in South Korea.  Today is his 6 month anniversary, and he has 18 more months to go.  I really miss him, but I am so proud of him and his decision to serve the Lord and dedicate his life to His service.  Today was a bit hard because my sister-in law was having a rough day.  I was talking to her and she was tearing up and she mentioned how she wanted to talk to Chris.  Chris always knew what to say in these situations and would always stay up late talking to her.  A few more things were said, and I was tearing up myself too. And I started missing him and wishing he was here. Chris and I used to stay up late talking too.  We talked about everything and did so much together.  I can't wait for him to get home.  Things will have changed so much! 


Another thing about Chris is he has a very special relationship with Amilee. She has always liked him.  She would get excited every time she saw him and she never had to get used to him.  It was so sweet and cute and you could see how happy he would get when she was around.  When Uncle Chris gets home, Amilee will be almost three!! Crazy stuff!  i love him and miss him!  

No comments: