Thursday, February 24, 2011

the 1st day

I guess I will start today while I have some time!!
I love this picture, though it is almost three years old!!
Ten facts about me
1. I truly do love being a mom and staying home and learning and doing new projects!
2. I think Amilee is one of the cutest toddlers/babies I have ever seen.  She is more cute than normal.
3. I change my hair all the time.  I am a natural blonde, but I have had black, red, brown, bleached and a little bit of pink hair.  I get bored and want to try new things.  It keeps things fresh.
4. I wish I had better knees so that I could still dance and dance everyday.  I miss it a lot.
5. I love, love, love Grey's Anatomy!
6. I can't wait til the day when Samuel and I have own house that we can decorate and paint however we want.
7. I think that California has truly become my new home. I am really enjoying it here.
8.  I love singing and want to be able to share my talents more than I do now.
9. I love photography also and truly enjoy capturing all the beauty around me.
10. I love my Samuel with all my heart!! He is my life and I am so glad we have each other forever!!

No comments: