Thursday, January 29, 2009

Winter semester so far

Sorry, it has been a while! We have just been busy with Christmas and school!! Christmas was really nice. Sam's mom and step dad and sister came to Provo, so we got to spend a few days with them. For Christmas eve and Christmas, we went to my grandparents in Idaho, and got to spend some nice time with them. We made out pretty good for our First Christmas and we really enjoyed making and creating our own traditions.
Samuel and I are both doing school this semester and working about thirty hours each. Samuel goes to LDSBC and takes a bus every morning at 5. It's really really, but he loves it. He loves his school. I love school too. It is a lot of reading, but I do love it. I have some really good teachers! We bought a new computer today! We are really excited about it.

There is more to write, but this will be continued later!

No comments: