Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Fall Semester

So it's been a little while since I have last written. The last couple of months have been busy.

After we found out our little one is a girl, we have been shopping and getting super excited. Jolene (Samuel's mom) came down the beginning of August with a crib and we also went garage saleing. We had a great time with her and Steve and Katie. Samuel had a three week break in August from school. We didn't really do too much though. I quit my job, however, because I was just getting tired of it. Samuel and I went on a retreat for his Mentors and Ambassadors at school and we had a great time with an awesome group of people. He loves being a mentor and ambassador. On Thursdays, I get to go to a couple of his classes and its pretty cool because I go to his mentor and ambassador class and they make you feel like you are at home. It's really nice. At the end of August, our stake had Elder Richard G. Scott come speak to us at a special fireside to commemorate our Stake's 80th anniversary. It was pretty awesome, and we got to shake his hand. That was pretty sweet.

September started and we both started school. Samuel is taking 18 credits and I am taking 6 credits. I am taking American Heritage up at the Salt Lake Center, so on Thursdays we get to spend a lot of time with each other. It's really nice. I love it. Samuel has been very busy with work and school, and I keep busy with school and keeping the house in order and working on my photography skills. Yesterday, Pres. Monson came and spoke at our devotional at BYU and that was really neat. The Marriot Center was packed, but definitely way worth it. We are keeping quite busy, and everyday we get more and more excited for our little girl to get here. I am in the 3rd trimester now, so its getting close. Time is going to fly by so fast. Next post, I will have to post some of the most recent pictures I have taken!!! Loves!!!

1 comment:

Who We Are... said...

we are so excited for you guys! Yippee!