Monday, October 17, 2011

Baby Shower

This last week, my mother in law, Jolene, and good friend, Montez threw me a baby shower! The theme was pink and green with safari animals!! Everything was so cute!! I am so thankful for them and their kindness!  Here are some pictures.  We had dessert shots-which were delicious with cake pops and tons of green and pink candies.  so fun!!

picture overload!!

Tissue balls

Maddyson banner!! loved it!!

Theme and background for invitations

Pink and green candies

These are my new favorite chocolates...dark chocolate with raspberry swirl!!





dessert shots!!

Raspberry mousse over pound cake

Key lime pie 

chocolate mousse over short bread

cake pops!!

presents

some guests playing game

not the best picture of me since I am totally slouching and my face looks so huge, but I am smiling in it!!

I had a great time and we are very thankful for the wonderful gifts and friends! We can't wait for Baby Maddy to get here!!

No comments: